AsAES 8- 10th March, 2018
Important information regarding abstract submission
1. Deadline for the on-line only submission of abstracts is strictly December 15, 2017 (noon GMT).
2. Abstracts are to be submitted online through the website of AsAES. Submissions by FAX, regular mail or regular e-mail will not be accepted.
3. Confirmation of acceptance by the Scientific Committee will be intimated to the submitting author and published on the conference website by the end of December 2017.
4. In order to avoid disruption of Session by "no-shows", accepted Abstracts will only be integrated in the Final Program if the conference registration form and payment of the Presenting Author have been received by January 2018.
5. Length of the abstract text is limited to 250 words. Text should be structured: Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
6. Abstracts must include at least 50% new data if previously published.
7. In unforeseen situations after acceptance, exchange of the Presenting Author will only be possible with the written request to the Scientific Committee of AsAES 2018.
8. The exact day and time of presentation will be communicated to the Submitting Author at the given e-mail address by the 10th February 2018.
9. The Presenting Author’s Name must be identical to what is written in the Conference Registration Form.
11. Each Presenting Author of an accepted abstract must submit a Disclosure showing commercial, financial or research relationships or interests.
12. Only students and trainees will be considered for award sessions.
13. For Conflict of Interest, If Agree, please e-mail the document to email@example.com
* The accepted abstracts will be published in World Journal of Endocrine Surgery (WJOES) and the authors can also submit full articles for publication in a special issue of WJOES.
Abstract Submission Closed